The launch of the GSGF in September 2010 in Washington, DC.
The Global Smart Grid Federation is composed of organizations from around the world that represent their countries’ national initiatives to create smarter grids. These member organizations are represented in the federation by their respective chairmen, presidents, or equivalent officers. There are no individual corporate members.
Learn more about these Global Smart Grid Federation members:
- GridWise Alliance (United States)
- Japan Smart Community Alliance
- India Smart Grid Forum
- Industrial Technology Research Institute (Taiwan)
- Korea Smart Grid Association
- Norwegian Smartgrid Centre
- Smart Grid Canada
- Smart Grids Flanders (Belgium)
- Think Smartgrids (France)
- Smart Grid Mexico